DISTRIBUTION SOLUTIONS GROUP, INC.
(f/k/a Lawson Products, Inc.)
SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
ADOPTED MARCH 24, 2020
Distribution Solutions Group, Inc. (“DSG” or “Company”) is committed to understanding, monitoring and managing our social and environmental impact, and we recognize the importance of this responsibility as a discipline that helps us manage risks. In alignment with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct and our Corporate Governance Guidelines, we aim to ensure that matters of social and environmental responsibility are considered and supported in our operations and administrative matters and are consistent with DSG stakeholders’ best interests.
This policy applies to activities undertaken by or on behalf of DSG and sets out the framework for managing our social and environmental commitment, for which our Board of Directors (“Board”) has responsibility for the overall strategy. In addition, the Board has delegated the day-to-day responsibility of implementation and adherence to this policy to various DSG leaders within the Company whose primary goal is to ensure that appropriate organizational structures are in place to effectively identify, monitor, and manage social and environmental responsibility issues and performance relevant to our business.
This policy is built on the following areas that reflect existing and emerging standards of social and environmental responsibility. We will:
- Stakeholder Engagement: Engage our key stakeholders including employees, customers, shareholders and suppliers, to ensure their needs and concerns are heard and addressed, and if appropriate, incorporated into our strategy;
- Decision Making: Integrate social and environmental considerations in our decision making processes;
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations: Meet or exceed all legal and regulatory requirements, including social and environmental requirements, which are applicable to our business operations;
- Workplace: Create a safe, healthy, fair and enriching working environment where all employees are treated with respect and are able to achieve their full potential;
- Environment: Identify and minimize potential negative environmental impacts of our operations where possible; and
- Supply Chain: Work with vendors to strengthen the social and environmental aspects of products and services we deliver to our customers.
We will review with our Board, and if necessary, revise this policy at least every two years, or as we deem appropriate, to ensure continuous improvements of our standards. This policy shall be posted under the “Corporate Governance” section of the Company’s website.